I have an issue with how cfengine handles mustache templates.
The mustache engine renders sections when the value is a boolean or container.
This should be different:
- Render when (key resolves to value AND (value is true OR value is not empty list))
- This behaviour should be negatable by the '^' section attribute
As documented on: http://mustache.github.io/mustache.5.html
Handles the mustache_example.json and mustache_example.mustache as expected; without exeptions.
The following unittest data seems to handle "Context Misses" correctly
The following acceptance test expects the error "Mustache sections can only take a boolean..." to be thrown.
I have attached a diff. After applying:
- rebuild dir core/libutils
- rebuild dir core/libpromises
- replace/link libpromises.so