- Masterfiles checked out from github.
- Create $(sys.workdir)/def.json with inputs attribute
- add a bundle promise to methods: section in $(sys.workdir)/services/main.cf
cf-promises will validate, but cf-agent will report the bundle is not found.
Debugging shows that 'have_augments' and 'have_augments_inputs' classes are asserted and $(def.augments_inputs) is populated with the list of files from def.json.
- A deliberate error in one of the files listed in augments_inputs will not be reported. This seems to indicate the files are not being read.
- Adding a non-existent filename to the inputs section in def.json does not produce an error, even though the bogus file name is listed in augments_inputs.
contents of $(augments_inputs) can be checked with:
cf-promises --show-vars -DDEBUG -DDEBUG_cfengine_controls 2>&1 | grep -E '(have_)*augments_inputs'