When using the augments file to define classes I am unable to use other hard classes to base those on.
I expected that I would be able to use any hardclass detected by the agent.
For example anything listed in:
I did not test with EVERY hardclass, but I did test with a subset of classes that should be representative.
For my easy testing I just added =services/autorun/def_classes.cf= and then
tried to enable the =services_autorun= from =def.json= basing the class on other
- any PASS
- 127_0_0_1 FAIL
- 192_168_33_2 FAIL
- $(sys.flavor) FAIL
- 2_cpus FAIL
- 64_bit FAIL
- Yr2016 FAIL
- am_policy_hub FAIL
- centos FAIL
- cfengine FAIL
- feature_def_json_preparse FAIL
- hub FAIL
- mac_08_00_27_35_32_6d FAIL
- policy_server FAIL
- x86_64 FAIL