Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: N/A
- It is useful to "scope down", i.e. limit this to only promise types. (While we would like to add functions and other things later).
- The proposal above uses non-standard JSON (keys without quotes), we should stick to the standard.
- Basic design document which explains the design and protocol, and how to add a promise module.
- Possibility for users to add new promise types without rebuilding, for example in a Python script.
- Initial prototype PR which implements modules which can be tested and reviewed / iterated on.
- Example promise module written in python
PR with prototype: