Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 3.17.0
- Parser allows new top level promise block for adding new promise types (via modules)
- Parser accepts new promise types without erroring (after they have been added with promise block)
- Parser errors if you try using a promise type without adding it first.
- Agent starts a promise module process and communicates with it using promise module protocol
- Custom promises can be validated and evaluated, according to spec
- Attempting to use one of the common attributes which is not implemented yet should result in error