I would like some policy example which is quite big (maybe 1000 lines) and does a lot:
- Use as many of the built in functions as possible
- Use slists to expand to some hundreds / thousands of variables, so that each function is called many times
- Should be possible to customize (change a number) so that the policy can be faster or slower
- For performance testing I'd want the policy evaluation to take 5-10 seconds
- For fuzz-testing / memory safety testing I'd want the policy evaluation to take less than 0.5 seconds
- The policy should be a single policy file with no other inputs.
- The policy should not do things with commands or files or network (as those would just slow it down and hide other performance gains).
It can be placed in examples as complicated_cpu_bound_benchmark.cf or something similar.