- Scripts that return a certain error code should put the client on pause and then retry the script after some interval.
- Scripts that have been repeatedly retried should have an upper timeout limit that causes the script to count as a failure, even if it keeps returning "retry-later"
- Retry interval should be configurable
- Retry timeout should be configurable
- The execution state and the time of execution must be recorded in local database so that a reboot resumes the same script, and the elapsed time of the timeout is not forgotten