Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- Implementation for the client that uses grub related commands for boot sequence manipulation (see
- One of the following (but probably not both):
- Build option which enabled Grub code path instead of U-Boot (for example using the +build directive in Go source files)
- Configuration option in mender.conf which determines commands during runtime instead.
- Slight preference to option 1 above, since one of the code paths will always be dead code on any given platform. But not if it gets too complicated
- Both partition flipping, rolling back, and committing must be covered