- New post-install script is added to the the deb package that calls mender interactive cli
- Mender service is started after configuration is successfully done
- For interactive mode, client setup tool from
MEN-2418is invoked interactively
- In non interactive mode, the post-install script passes default parameters to client setup
Acceptance criteria to fully comply with Debian policy. (decided not to, see comment below)
- The script will just query the configuration form the user using debconf, and then feed it as parameters into our config tool.
- In case of non-interactive mode, the queries to debconf will return the defaults but we will proceed the same way