mender-convert v2 relies on having access to the following pre-built binaries:
- grub-efi (arm, aarch64, x86_64)
- grub-editenv (arm, aarch64, x86_64)
Currently hosted at,
(These where generated using Yocto on thud branch and manually uploaded.)
For the automated solution, however, we want to generate them without Yocto, extending the functionality of mender-convert-integration-scripts.
- Extend mender-convert-integration-scripts to build grub-efi and grub-editenv binaries (NOTE: These are board independent so we need only one for the three architectures).
- The binaries for the three architectures are uploaded to S3:
- Bucket structure is something like mender/integration/grub/<arch>/<version?>/grub-efi, grub-editenv
- mender-convert uses these