So far there are only e2e tests for the open source variant started through the demo compose files. There should also be additional tests for the enterprise and closed features exposing variants. Both should be able to be run as part of our QA pipeline on release branches, to ensure our Mender product package is tested in the release context.
- additional e2e tests at least for enterprise specific funtionality (e.g. 2fa specific messages)
- parametrized cypress execution of e2e tests
- parametrized enterprise compose file to bring up testing environment with specific service versions
- executing tests against enterprise environment
- in gui repo, during ci acceptance testing
- in qa pipeline