See epic for background details.
- mender-convert Pipeline converts a dual-fs image from Raspbian, with Mender installed but not configured.
- Resulting image should have at least 500MB free space in fs partition. If reasonable, use leave 1GB
- Resulting image is compressed with xz (LZMA) to optimize on size
- The resulting sdmg is published in a versioned manner into an S3 bucket:
- It is build/published in mender-convert Pipeline for master (using latest Mender master deb package), and on mender-convert tags and release branches (which will use a tagged Mender deb package).
- Stretch goal: extend the build/publish to the rest of the images that we support atm