- mender.conf must respect the HttpsClient fields. They already exist in the code, but are unused at the moment.
- Certificate and Key specify the public certificate, and the private key, respectively.
- If either, but not both, of the above fields are set, print error, and proceed as if neither is set (this must have a test).
- SkipVerify should be removed. It is not possible to skip verification of client certificates, since this is the server's decision, not the client's.
- When both fields above are set, enable mTLS in the client side transport code.
- Unit tests which test that the client certificate is used for all connections to the server. Use mock server from