Uploaded image for project: 'Mender'
  1. Mender
  2. MEN-3519

Device ID field changes name to "id"

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Days in progress:
      0

      Description

      When trying to create filters I noticed that initially I had a attribute field in the dropdown called "Device ID", this later changed name to "id". I did use it once, so unsure if that made it change name.

      After it changes name, I am not able to use it to filter. Nothing happens.

      Tested on staging.hosted.mender.io, 2020-05-13

      See attachments.

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              tranchitella Fabio Tranchitella
              Reporter:
              mirzak Mirza Krak
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              2 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Summary Panel