Identity data from deviceauth have to be pushed to the inventory service as identity scope attributes to be consumed by UI through the filters API.
Verify if it is possible to piggy-back arbitrary identity attributes to the existing synchronization we have in place for status.
- push "id_data_struct" from deviceauth devices collection to inventory
- store it in inventory attribute:
- scope: identity
- name: id_data_struct
- value: same as in id_data_struct in deviceauth
- use workflow to update every time identity is pushed by the device
- add cmd for deviceauth to manual trigger the sync