Switching to a new theme (
MEN-2904) and new multisite structure ( MEN-3287) will require some changes to our automation and building. Content for each mender-docs branch will need to be placed in a different directory within the mender-docs-site structure.
Instead of the current location: user/pages/xx.<version>/<content goes here>, each mender-docs branch content should go into user/sites/<version>/pages/<content goes here>.
On top of that, we have decided to keep the old API rendering for the old versions, so these should now be checked it for the old versions and not rebuild each time.
STEP 1 Acceptance criteria:
- For API specs of Mender version 2.4 and lower:
- Convert swagger to markdown and check in the files in mender-docs (content site)
- Modify (greatly simplify) the build:
- Clone markdown files to current location user/pages/xx.<version>/<content goes here>
- No conversion is needed
- Publish and verify
STEP 2 Dependencies:
STEP 2 Acceptance criteria
- Modify script to clone into user/sites/<version>/pages/<content goes here>