- The /deployments/artifacts/generate is extended to support generating docker-compose Artifacts.
- create-artifact-worker is extended to support docker-compose artifacts
- Must use docker-compose-artifact-gen from MEN-3837.
- The input parameters are:
- An uploaded docker-compose file. Main argument to generator.
- A string which contains the directory to install it in, passed to generator with -d.
- A boolean, unpinned, which turns the flag with the same name on and off in the generator. Default if missing is off.
- If the artifact generator returns error code 5, return message that repository is inaccessible, and the user may consider using an unpinned Artifact instead.
- Other errors produce generic error messages.