Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Configure single device: s3 - client-side configure add-on
Days in progress:0
- Integration test in the mender-configure-module repository.
- Uses the mendersoftware/integration repository as a submodule import to test deployments. Mender-binary-delta can be used for inspiration.
- Must test at least these combinations:
- Successful deployment
- Failing because the configuration cannot be updated (file is read-only, or blocked by a folder).
- Failing because /usr/lib/mender-configure/apply-device-config fails.
- Test that a when apply-device-config returns 20, the install succeeds and the Update Module reboots.
- After a successful deployment, test that the configuration values were reported by the inventory script (use
- For a failed deployment, check that the configuration values are still the old ones.
- In all failing cases, test that /var/lib/mender-configure/device-config.json is rolled back.