Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Configure single device: s3 - client-side configure add-on
Days in progress:4
- Page lives under "mender-docs -> Add-ons -> Configure -> Device integration".
- "Installation" header: This simply points to Mender Hub article from
- "Applying configuration" header: Contains information about how to write a /usr/lib/mender-configure/apply-device-config.d script, preferably with some examples, like:
- Simple wrapper which tweaks the parameters before calling a binary.
- Something more complicated.
- Can possibly link to the timezone example which is hosted in the mender-configure-module repository.
- Keep in mind that the script is called with one argument: The location of the configuration JSON file.
- Also keep in mind that all scripts that don't find configuration keys relevant to them, should either use a default or act as a no-op, and then exit with success.