Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Configure single device: s3 - client-side configure add-on
Days in progress:10
- There is a practical example script in /usr/lib/mender-configure/apply-device-config, which can control these things:
- The built in leds on the Raspberry Pi
- The timezone of the device
- The script is added to:
- meta-mender-demo (so it ends up in Yocto demo builds).
Our downloadable RPi imagesOur debian packages so that they can be used by the UI
- Production builds do not contain a script, neither in Yocto, nor in mender-convert.
- The config file uses the well named keys below, which are unlikely to clash with user keys, and which can be recognized by the UI to display tailored tooltips:
- Valid values are any value in /sys/class/leds/led0/trigger, plus "on" and "off", which should use "gpio" and set brightness (see this page for more information).
- These values are simply passed to timedatectl set-timezone and hence systemd decides what the valid values are.