- Upon entering the following states (before state scripts are run), new logic must be implemented:
- Using the query function from
MEN-4548, one of three possible values will be returned:
- continue - Do the same as today, continue.
- pause - Wait, do not proceed.
- fail - Fail immediately
- There must be a channel by which updates to the maps (
MEN-4547) is announced. When this happens, spin the loop again, and do whatever the next query result says.
- Expirations must happen in real time and are also counted as map updates that must be announced.
- Expirations must be atomic with respect to the pool, like the rest of the operations.
- Revert this commit.
- Unit tests.
- Feature branch: feature-dbus_update_control