- Enterprise plan only.
- When deployments/next endpoint is called, check for the existence of update_control_map in the top-level deployments object.
- If it doesn't exist or is empty, keep existing behavior, IOW return the same as today.
- If it does exist, check for update_control_map parameter.
- If unset or set to any other value than "true", fail the update for this device with "Device does not support Update Control. Need to create a deployment without Update Control for this device.". Return 204 to device.
- If set to "true", return the update_control_map JSON object in the client response.
- It is only needed to support the update_control_map parameter in POST requests.
- Unit tests.
- Feature branch: feature-update_control_maps