- Implement a new DBus endpoint io.mender.Proxy1.SetupServerURLProxy, under object io.mender.Proxy and path /io/mender/Proxy.
- What it does is to reconfigure the proxy from
MEN-5013to start serving the submitted ServerURL.
- The returned proxied address is a singleton, in other words, each time the DBus endpoint is called, a new port is opened and the old one is torn down (existing in-progress connections should be allowed to finish).
- The new endpoint must be documented in io.mender.Proxy1.xml.
- Add io.mender.Proxy1.xml to Makefile.
This means that collaberation is needed while also implementing